Monday, September 2, 2024

Hello

 Monday, September 2, 2024

I got lost at the end of last week...we had the grand girls! Autumn came on Wednesday and spent the night. Her daycare was closed last week. It's just their annual week of being closed, I guess. We asked if we could have Paisley on Thursday so the girls could play together. They are playing together more and it is so cute and so fun.


 


It's also a whole lotta energy and work! There was some crying. And some refereeing needed over toys. Needless to say I did not have much energy left! LOL!

I have a couple more cards to share today using the Splendid Autumn DSP. 

I used Copper Clay for the card base and Azure Afternoon for the mat which I embossed with the Distressed Tile EF. I used the Faux Leather Trim because I could and I don't know where or how to use that stuff or why I bought it but it worked. The sentiment is from the More Than Autumn bundle which is available to everyone on September 4. I used the Distressed Gold Foil and a couple dies from Autumn Leaves.


This card base is Cajun Craze with Balmy Blue for the mat embossed with the Fern EF. The sentiment is from Charming Duck Pond and the tag is from the Greetings of the Season dies which is an Online Exclusive. They are a great set of dies. 

Easy and simple cards. 

Happy Monday and Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment