Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Cinnamon Cider

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Who doesn't love Cinnamon Cider?!  I think a lot of you will love the new In Color, Cinnamon Cider, from Stampin' Up! 



Instructions for today's card:

  • Start with an A2 card base in Cinnamon Cider
  • Using a piece of the 2020-2022 In Color DSP in Cinnamon Cider take the second largest Stitched Rectangle die and run through your die cutting machine. 
  • Add a strip of the new Faux Suede trim in Early Espresso. I use scotch tape to adhere the ends to the back of the DSP. I love this new ribbon! Glue DSP rectangle to the card base.
  • Using the third smallest rectangle in the Stitched So Sweetly dies cut a coordinating piece of the Cinnamon Cider DSP.
  • Use the second smallest rectangle in the same die cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
  • Stamp your sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the sentiment from the Here's A Card stamp set. I love that stamp set!
  • Adhere the sentiment piece to the DSP. Then add a few loops of Linen Thread to the back of the DSP. Add dimensionals and adhere over the ribbon.
  • I added 3 Enamel dots in Cinnamon Cider.
Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment