Sunday, June 14, 2020

Studio 1.15 Part 1

Sunday, June 14, 2020

I thought I would share my craft room story over the next few Sundays...

Studio 1.15 is just a bedroom in our home. The smallest of three bedrooms. It was the nursery for each boy when they came home from the hospital. Then it became the "school room" as we home schooled our boys through eighth grade.

When Steven and Taylor were both in public school I took over the room for my paper crafting.  These photos show what it ended up looking like before the really big makeover! It was like this for probably seven years! Well, kind of like this, I'm sure it transformed over those seven years to this mess!

At the door looking in...The closet doors are shut  here. Check out the last photo to see them opened!


YIKES! But I did get a lot of crafting done here! I used a 2' x 4' table to work on. The window is great for natural light and I had an extra stand light. I had a lot of "stuff" on the walls, also. 

The closet! Another YIKES! Paper, stamp sets, punches, lots of stuff in there! 

It is kind of embarrassing looking at these photos of what it was really like. Obviously, I knew I needed to change, wanted to change and was able to change! Check back next Sunday for Part 2 of Studio 1.15!

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment