Sunday, June 21, 2020

Studio 1.15 Part 2

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Today brings us to Part 2 of Studio 1.15. These are the photos taken during the process of the makeover. So, this would have been right after Christmas 2014. I waited until after Christmas to clean out the room. I took EVERY THING out! 



The hallway and entryway got filled with stuff! Our bedroom had stuff in it! I just piled everything up! This is the point in the makeover that it was at its worst! I then sorted and went through it all over a period of several weeks.





This shows the beginning of the closet makeover. I took the doors off the closet. I added 6 foot solid shelves. The boxes came from Ikea and I organized some of my crafting supplies in them. I still had a table or two set up in the room as I had to craft during the makeover! LOL! 

The counter was installed along with a cupboard and the open spot is a pull out drawer for paper storage.




Check back next week for the third and final installment of Studio 1.15! 

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment