Friday, June 12, 2020

Magenta Madness

Friday, June 12, 2020

Today's card features my favorite new In Color Magenta Madness!


I used Magenta Madness for my card base and then punched flowers from the new In Color DSP  using the Small Bloom Punch. I added Enamel Dots in the new In Colors to complete those cute little flowers. The sentiment is from Here's a Card.  I used the Stitched so Sweetly dies to cut it out. A very fun and easy card to make. 

So, it has been a full week around here. The Farmer and I have worked at my mom's place several times. Hacking and whacking trees, shrubs, and plants of all kinds. 


We've looked at a wedding venue with the kids. They are still on the hunt for a venue and plan to marry in August. 2020! McKenzie and I worked together and made these fun engagement thank you cards.


Blessings,
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment