Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A Love Bunny

 March 23, 2021

Retro Rubber Challenge #154  Anything Goes!


I am loving doing some clean and simple card making! It feels like spring cleaning. LOL! For the Retro Rubber Challenge I chose to use Stampin' Up!'s Garden Girl and Hanging Garden stamp sets. I don't know how old they are. Over 3 years at least. I love them because all the images can be colored and I love coloring!

 

I colored this little bunny with the Gray Granite and Petal Pink Blends. Matted him on a stitched square of Petal Pink cardstock and added a few loops of black metallic thread and popped it onto the Thick Basic White card base. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink right onto the card base. Sweet.Simple.Clean. 

Happy Stamping!

Tracy



1 comment:

  1. This is SO sweet...I love CAS and this little bunny takes the cake! Adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at RR!

    ReplyDelete