Monday, March 29, 2021

Timeless Tulips

 March 29, 2021

Do you have tulips in your garden? We may have one or two later this spring. The ones we have don't seem to be growing too well yet. I tell people I am married to a farmer not a gardener! There is a big difference! And I am not a gardener either! So flowers don't do so well around here.

For today's cards I used the Timeless Tulips stamp set with the coordinating punch. I started with a sympathy card. Another clean and simple layout. I used Blackberry Bliss for the flower and Pear Pizzazz for the stem and leaves. All was mounted onto a Blackberry Bliss card base.


The next card I stamped the tulips in Blackberry Bliss ink onto the Blackberry Bliss Oh So Ombre DSP. I then stamped the stems and leaves in Granny Apple Green onto the same colored Oh So Ombre DSP. The card base is Blackberry Bliss.




The next card I stamped with Rococo Rose ink onto the Rococo Rose Oh So Ombre DSP. I mounted the tulips onto the Bermuda Bay DSP. The card base Rococo Rose. 



You can kind of see my trend here! I did this one with Bermuda Bay ink onto the Bermuda Bay Oh So Ombre DSP and mounted them on the Blackberry Bliss Oh So Ombre DSP.  The card base is Bermuda Bay.


The options and color choices could go on and on. Mix and match and find your favorite. I think I like them all! They will be in the mail very soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment