Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hey Chick!

 March 31, 2021

Well, it is the last day of March and this month has been unseasonable cold here where I live in Oregon! The sun is shining this week and hopefully it will be warmer today!

For today's card I am using this sketch from the Paper Players:




I used the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set and the Flowers for Every Season DSP and came up with this card:



Our women's ministry group at church is affectionately called the "Church Chix".  I absolutely love this stamp set and the Hey Chick stamp set and am making birthday cards for the women with them this year! So fun! 

And just for fun here is Jake soaking up some sun? Or maybe he is cooling off?  I guess the concrete step was more comfy than is pillow bed! Lol!






Happy Stamping!

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. That floral paper is the perfect cheerful pairing with the chick! How fun that you have a stamp set that works for your church group! I'm sure they will all love their cards! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Tracy! The papers and colors you selected are so cheery, and your card is a delight! I absolutely love this Chick! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet chicky! Give Jake the biggest hug from me. What a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete