Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Christmas Card Throwdown

 March 31, 2021

I wanted to play along with the  52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week. The challenge is a "stash" challenge using wood background.  I love using wood DSP.  My card is another clean and simple one using the Rustic Retreat stamp set.

I stamped the image using Early Espresso and the sentiment using Memento Black ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I cut it out using the Layering Squares dies. I added a few loops of linen thread and mounted it with dimensionals to the card front. I used Shaded Spruce for my card base. 

Happy Stamping!

Tracy





1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, the layers of wood "planks" look great, and the simple topper is perfect against them. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete