Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Delivering Cheer

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Today's card uses one of my favorite stamp sets from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog, Delivering Cheer. 



This is a clean and simple card which is one of my favorite styles to make! I love that you can keep a card clean and simple and it is still beautiful!

Card Details:
  • A2 card base in Polished Pink
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White
  • Stamp the image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Color using the Stampin' Blends.  I used Light and Dark Polished Pink and Light and Dark Mint Macaron.
  • Adhere to card base
  • I added a piece of the Whimsy & Wonder DSP to the envelope flap
I will be doing another card this morning on my FB Live: "Tuesday at 10 am (PST) with Tracy for a Coffee and a Card" using the Delivering Cheer stamp set. You can join me on Facebook at Studio 1.15 Designs Tracy Grauer.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and receive all the latest updates.
Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment