Saturday, November 6, 2021

Way to Goat!

 Saturday, November 6, 2021

Happy Saturday, my friends! Today's card features the third and final goat image from the Way to Goat stamp set. I paired it with the Ever Eden's DSP and gold foil as I did with the other two cards I made this week.


 And in case you missed it this picture of the goats on my FB page this is where I got my inspiration to even consider purchasing the Way to Goat stamp set and making the cards! There are many goats on our morning walk. They crack me up! They are quite friendly and curious! And rather cute, too!


I am entering my card in this week's Freshly Made Sketches 510.

Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Tracy


5 comments:

  1. Okay I would love seeing goats on my morning walk!!! This card is fabulous! Love your happy goat! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love goats! Doing goat yoga is on my bucket list! I love that you used one on this fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love that goat! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete