Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Ever Eden's DSP and a goat!

 Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Today's card I made on my FB Live: Tuesday at 10 with Tracy: Ever Eden's DSP and Way to Goat! You can watch the replay here: 



On my FB Live I explain why I'm crazy about goats right now! Lol! So fun! I have had the Way to Goat stamp set on my wish list for months! Finally, a few weeks ago when SU! had 15% off their cling stamps I bought it! It makes me smile!


I did one in landscape and one in portrait and switched up the DSP. The DSP is available starting today along with the other products in the Eden's Garden Suite.  Please check out the web page www.stampinup.com for the details or message me and I can email you... For some reason I cannot get the file to download and open...grrrr.

Card Details:

  • Card base 4-1/4" x 11" score at 5-1/2 Landscape.  FDSrtrait it is 5-1/2"x 8-1/2" score at 4-1/4"
  • DSP 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cut with largest Stitched Rectangle die
  • Cut 3 strips of DSP with the Stitched Rectangle die that measures 1-3/8" x 3-3/8" adhere to the larger piece of DSP; wrap a piece of the Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon around the DSP pieces; adhere all to the card base.
  • Stamp the goat in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Basic White cardstock. Color using Stampin' Blends. I used Light and Dark Cajun Craze and Light and Dark Cinnamon Cider. Cut out with a Layering Circle die.
  • Cut a scalloped circle from the Layering Circle dies out of Gold Foil. Adhere goat to this. 
  • Using the Simply Elegant Gold Trim make three loops and adhere to the back of the gold foil piece. Add dimensionals and adhere to card base.
  • Add 3 Matte Decorative Dots
  • To the inside add a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere a 3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of DSP to one side of it.
  • Stamp and color a goat on the envelope.
I hope you enjoyed today's card. I will have one, or two (!) more to share this week! Way to G.O.A.T!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment