Monday, January 16, 2023

Happier Than Happy

 Monday, January 16, 2023

Happy Monday, my friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I guess for some the weekend is long with today being recognized for Martin Luther King. 

Today's cards are the ones I made during our power outage after Christmas! đŸ˜€ They are for Taylor and Katie's baby shower coming up at the end of the month.




I used the cards from the last Sale-a-bration...was that in August or July??? Anyways, I used a strip of the Happy Forest Friends DSP and then added a stamped animal that I die cut. I love this cute and whimsy bundle. Taylor and Katie have a woodland themed nursery and the baby shower will be woodland themed also.  The stitched tag and the sentiment are from the same bundle. I added a piece of linen thread to the tag.

I decorated the front of a craft gift bag to put them in:


I truly am happier than happy that we will be having another granddaughter! I never thought I'd get one granddaughter and now we will have two! And those two just nine months apart! WoW! Exciting!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment