Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Measure of Love

 Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Today's card features the Heart and Home Memories and More card base. The same one I used yesterday. I made half of them with the What's Cookin' bundle and the other half with the Measure of Love stamp set.


I used the same Stitched So Sweetly dies and just used that cute scale and stamped a bowl of cherries! I colored the scale with  Light Gray Granite and Light Misty Moonlight Blends. The cherries are stamped in Sweet Sorbet.

Here is my sweet measure of love:


She was helping me make the bed! This quilt is the same color combo as my card! LOL! I love red, white and blue and anything Americana! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


2 comments:

  1. That little Paisley is the icing on your cake! ADORABLE card and wee little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the Americana colors - I need to use more on my cards! LOVE your "sweet measure of love" - what a sweet face, although perhaps a bit of troublemaker in those eyes?!!

    ReplyDelete