Tuesday, January 10, 2023

You Matter!

 Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Today's card came together rather quickly. 


I was inspired by the color challenge at TGIF Challenge 402. 



Using these colors brought back memories of brown and pink! I remember when brown and pink were popular with my crafting friends and myself! Loved it then and I love it now! I love it with the pop of blue too!


Card Recipe:

  • A2 Thick Basic White card base
  • 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Early Espresso cardstock emboss with Gingham EF; adhere Early Espresso ribbon to it and then adhere to card base
  • Using the Two-Tone Flora bundle stamp the larger flower in Balmy Blue and the outline in Early Espresso; cut using the coordinating die; adhere to cardbase with a dimensional.
  • Stamp the smaller flower in Polished Pink and the outline in Early Espresso; cut using the coordinating die; adhere to card base with mini dimensionals.
  • Using the Something Fancy dies cut one from Polished Pink and one from Basic White; stamp the sentiment from the Something Fancy stamp set using Early Espresso ink. Adhere tags together and then adhere with dimensionals to card base.
  • Finish the card by adding three Polished Pink Opal Rounds


I stamped the envelope with the same flowers. This is one of those cards I'd like to make several more using a variety of colors!

Speaking of colors we had a few beautiful sunrises recently! Here's one I tried to capture...it isn't quite the same as seeing it in person but it is pretty!


Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment