Friday, March 15, 2024

Friends Forever

 Friday, March 15, 2024

It's a sunny and windy Friday here on the farm. So nice! I had some studio time today which made me happy! My card today uses SU! Cottage Rose bundle.


I've had this focal image stamped for a long time and finally colored it with my SU Blends. I used Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight.  I cut it out with the coordinating die and popped it up on dimensionals, of course! My strip of DSP is from the Just Kidding pack. I LOVE this DSP and would have NEVER bought it except it was a SAB item! The sentiment is from the Cottage Rose stamp set also.

I'm entering two challenges with this card. Freshly Made Sketches


and Retro Rubber Challenge #226


Cottage Rose is at least 2 years old. I actually thought it was older. Time flies and stamps come and go quickly! I hope this rose is a spring flower. 😅 I'm sure somewhere it is! Although I think the wild roses around here do start blooming in late spring and smell so good!

My schedule has been filled to the brim over the last month!  Last week I did alot of childcare! I gotta say I was wiped out. Autumn had ear tubes put in Wednesday morning. Wow! It was quick and she did great! Oh, how we hope and pray this will eliminate those nasty ear infections! Look at this happy girl! This was the same day of her procedure. 


And her cousin, Paisley, spent some time with us. Look at this girl's hair! Gigi hadn't fixed it yet! 😅




Happy Stamping, my friends!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful - love this set so much, and such a sweet Spring design! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms on your card...and those little blooming cheeks on both the girls are adorable too! Hope those ear tubes work for Autumn! I know my brother had them for the same reason---get away, nasty infections!

    ReplyDelete