Thursday, July 4, 2024

Choose Hope

 Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy Independence Day here in the USA! πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

We will be attending my cousin's memorial service today. Yep, the third, and final, memorial this week. I know it's a bit much. My cousin died in February and his family is celebrating his life today as it was his favorite holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing my cousins though and eating a barbequed hamburger! I have to look on the bright side as it has been a week of sorrow.

Today's card I made to give to my Grauer nieces and nephews whose Grandma died (my MIL).


I wanted something a bright and cheery and felt this fit that criteria. I used the SU! Bee Mine DSP (retired) on a Sweet Sorbet (retired) card base. I stamped the butterflies from the SU! Sketched Butterflies and colored them with SU! Blends. I really like this stamp set. The sentiment is from Choose Happy which I really like also!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment