Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Celebrate!

 Wednesday, July 3, 2024

I have several birthdays the first few days of July including two on the 4th. I love anything red, white and blue! 


Please pardon the photograghy. In my haste to get the cards in the mail I had just taken a quick snapshot on my work service and realized I never took a better shot! I didn't want to make another one as I have moved on to other projects! LOL!

I used Starry Sky for the cardbase and the star embossed layer. That star EF is an oldy but well loved. The pickup is from Trucking Along. I love that set. I colored it with the Sweet Sorbet Blends. The sentiment is from a Newton Nook Designs stamp set called Newton's 4th of July. The inside sentiment (sorry no pic) says "Happy Birthday! Have a blast!" I thought that was cute for the 4th of July birthday recipients.

My mother-in-law died in June and her celebration of life was Sunday. She was 91 years old, closing in on 92. She had a beautiful life but believe me it is still hard and sad. My granddaughters made me smile as they were saying goodbye to each other after the reception.


Is that the sweetest hug ever?! 

Happy Stamping and hug someone today!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card...I like red, white & blue too. But so sorry to hear about your MIL. Those girls do make things a wee bit better, don't they?

    ReplyDelete