Monday, July 8, 2024

LOVE

 Monday, July 8, 2024

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I made it through three memorials last week, one 50th wedding anniversary party, had Autumn for a sleepover, and still surviving a 100+ degree heatwave. Needless to say I was exhausted yesterday and even took a nap! 

Here's the card I made for the 50th wedding anniversary:



I used Copper Clay for the card base then layered gold foil and a piece of the Earthen Elegance which is in Pretty Peacock that I had ran through the Timber EF.  The couple have a sawmill so I thought that was appropriate. My wreaths were cut from the Natural Prints dies. I love that wreath. I cut three of them. One from a piece of Earthen Elegance DSP, one in Copper Foil and one in Gold Foil. I cut a few gold and copper sprigs for the inside. The sentiments are from Unbounded Love. I used a copper colored ribbon...it isn't labeled. I can't remember what it is called and am too lazy to figure it out!

Autumn was a joy to have! She is very good! She is such an independent little lady and plays great by herself! 



She loves Jake and enjoyed feeding him! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


2 comments:

  1. What a great anniversary card! Love the shades you used. And of course, Autumn is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card! So elegant for a 50th! You've had such a busy time, I hope things slow down and maybe more time with charming Autumn!

    ReplyDelete