Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Celebrate!

 Thursday, July 3, 2024

Okay, fine. I made this card again and got a better photograph of it because I wanted to play along with several challenges! Here's the card:



The card base is Starry Sky and I cut another layer and embossed it with an old SU! Stars EF. The pickup is from SU!'s Trucking Along colored with Real Red Blends. The sentiment is from the Newton Nook Designs Newton's 4th of July stamp set.

I'm entering it in this week's Paper Players. They have a Tic Tac Toe board. I used the top row across with stars/stripes, bling and blue.


Seize the Birthday's topping is add a star.


And the last challenge I'm entering is SUO Challenges where it is my favorite color combo! Red, white and blue!


Happy Stamping, my friends!
Tracy

9 comments:

  1. I love your creativity with our topping, Tracy! The stars coming out of the pick-up truck is very cute and the background is perfect too. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little red pickup is calling my name! I would love to take a ride in it! Such a fun holiday card! So happy you joined The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "Starry Sky"!! (pun intended, haha!). Seriously, your card is awesome! Love the stars in the truck bed--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright, sweet card with that little truck. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card -works for July 4th, and also a birthday! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the truck full of stars. Perfect truck load for this red, white, and blue SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete