Tuesday, October 26, 2021

A (Cute) Gift Card Holder

 Tuesday, October 26, 2021

This morning on my Facebook Live, 'Tuesday at 10 with Tracy for a Coffee and a Card' I showed how to make these cute gift card holders. You can watch the replay here.




Card Details:

  • Cardstock:  3" x 9-3/4"; score at 2-1/4" and 6-1/2".  I used Misty Moonlight and Mint Macaron cardstock
  • DSP: 2-3/4" x 9-1/2"; adhere to cardstock.  I used Whimsy and Wonder Specialty DSP
  • Gently rescore over the score lines; fold and burnish on the score lines.
  • Tie a piece of ribbon or baker's twine around the card
  • Stamp the sentiment. I used Mossy Meadow ink on Basic White cardstock and cut out with the Warm Wraps dies. Adhere to a stitched circle from the die set. Using baker's twine or the Simply Elegant Trim make a few loops and adhere to back of stitched circle. Adhere to card front using dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed this project and will give it a try!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment