Wednesday, October 20, 2021

You're Lovely!

Wednesday, October 20, 2021


For all my friends, "Trust me, you're lovely!" Be-YOU-tiful!

Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Rich Razzleberry
  • 4"x 5-1/4" Pumpkin Pie embossed with  Tasteful Textile embossing folder; adhere to card base
  • 3"x 5-1/4" Pattern Party DSP; adhere to Pumpkin Pie piece
  • 2" x 5-1/4" Basic White; stamp sentiment from Lovely You in Rich Razzleberry; wrap a piece of ribbon around the bottom and secure in place. Make a bow and attach to front with a glue dot. I used a retired SU! ribbon in Rich Razzleberry.
  • Use the Layering Circle dies to cut a scalloped piece in Pumpkin Pie and a piece in Basic White
  • Stamp the cute little pumpkin girl from Seasons of Fun in Memento Tuxedo Black ink; color as you desire. I used Stampin' Blends in Dark and Light Pumpkin Pie, Dark and Light Rich Razzleberry, Dark Pale Papaya, Light Old Olive, Light Daffodil Delight and Dark and Light Smoky Slate
  • Add 3 Champagne Rhinestones to finish your card
  • I added a piece of the Pattern Party DSP to the envelope flap
This card was inspired by a "mystery stamping card" my SU! Upline did on World Cardmaking Day. I love this layout and enjoyed making several fun little pumpkin girls!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment