Sunday, October 17, 2021

Country Crop: A Crafting Retreat!

Sunday, October 17, 2021

I made this lipstick pen holders for my crafting friends.


Making these were a bit out of my comfort zone but once I made a couple I got into the flow of things and made ALOT more! I CASE'd fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Julie Dimatteo's, version. I recommend following her directions and video here.


Each fall for the past 20+ years I have been attending a craft retreat. At times there have been a dozen ladies attending. We've stayed at different beach houses.  This year we are in the country and there are six of us here. 

The mornings have been foggy:


And the afternoons beautiful:



Last night was our annual Fish Taco dinner. Delicious!


Today's agenda: more crafting! 

Happy Stamping, my friends!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment