Saturday, October 9, 2021

Count on Me

 Saturday, October 9, 2021

Well, looking back it doesn't look like you can count on me! It's been a couple weeks since I blogged! Our trip to the National Parks in Utah was wonderful but I got behind for sure! Whether I am active or quiet on social media know that I am also here for you as a friend and a fellow stamper!

I have been wanting to ink up and color some of these cute critters from the Count on Me stamp set. My wonderful upline, Teresa Harper, gave it to me! I did three quick and cute cards today.




Card Details:

  • A2 Card bases in Basic Black, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Pattern Party DSP. If I had to have just one pack of DSP from the catalog it would be this pack! I'm so thankful that is NOT the case!😅
  • I used the Hippo and Friends dies for the labels. I stamped the critters in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the smallest label and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The kiwi bird has a strip of Pale Papaya cardstock embossed with the Merry Melody Embossing folder.
  • The koala bears have a label die from the Rainbow Glimmer paper
  • I added Holiday Rhinestones to each card for some bling.
I hope you all are enjoying this weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment