Monday, September 27, 2021

It's SALE-a-bration!

 Monday, September 27, 2021

Just a reminder you have through Thursday, September 30 to claim any of the SALE-a-bration items with either a $50 or $100 purchase. 

I made this card using the SALE-a-bration set, Delicate Dahlias.


Y'all are probably getting tired of seeing projects made with SALE-a-bration sets! I've enjoyed using the products as I only share them for a short period of time! I hope you have some favorites from this round of SALE-a-bration!

Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Thick Basic White
  • Basic Black 3-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Basic White 3" x 5-1/2" stamp the outline image in either Black or Blackberry Bliss, both colors work really well. Then stamp the fill image in Polished Pink or a pink of your choice. I love the black and pink color combination!
  • I stamped the speckles from the Color and Contour stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink stamped off once.
  • Adhere the Basic White piece to the Basic Black piece
  • Add a piece of the Black and White Gingham Ribbon; adhere to card base
  • Stamp sentiment; use the Warm Wraps dies to cut out the sentiment and the Basic Black circle; adhere with dimensionals
I hope you enjoyed today's project. The Farmer and I have been on a road trip to see the five National Parks in Utah. It has been a wonderful trip! I'm out of Studio 1.15 for a few more days but am looking forward to doing a FB Live on Saturday, October 2...World Card Making Day!!! And for sure if you want to place an order to receive your SALE-a-bration sets do so by Thursday, September 30! If you have any questions I am happy to help you. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment