Friday, May 26, 2023

Birthday Kitties





 

Friday, May 26, 2023

It's Fri-yay! Already! What a full week and where did the month of May go?! I'm playing along with the Paper Players challenge this week. Here's my card:



And here's the Paper Players PP641 Challenge:


Overall, I'd say my stamping style is clean and simple and using one of something is very common in my creations. I had several images in my stash I could have used but I chose this one, Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Birthday Trio. Cute!

Card Details:
  • A2 card base in Basic Black
  • Basic White 3-3/4" x 5-1/4"  cut the center with the 4th smallest Stitchd Rectangle die (retired) and embossed with Old World Paper EF (retired) . Adhere to card base
  • Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with SU! Blends. I used: Light and Dark Gray Granite, Soft Suede, Cinnamon Cider, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, Melon Mambo, and Parakeet Party and Light Pool Party. I cut it out using the coordinating die. I adhered it to the card base with dimensionals.
I was blessed to spend some time with this little cutie, Autumn!



Such a joy!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy







3 comments:

  1. Tracy, you made such a cute card. Love those adorable kittens. Thanks for taking part in The Papaer Players CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy your collection of cute kittens make for a fun birthday card. Thanks for playing my CAS challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable kitties, Tracy! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete