Thursday, May 25, 2023

To Someone Special

 Thursday, May 25, 2023

Today's card makes me happy! 


Bright and cheery with that sweet Newton's Nook Designs kitty! My inspiration came from Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #198 Sketch Challenge.


I changed the direction of the sketch. I'm directionally challenged but I wanted to use these strips this way!

Card Details:

  • A2 card base in SU!'s Tahitian Tide
  • My strips are from the Love & Woofs 6 x 6 paper pad (LOVE this paper pad!) They are 3/4" x 3-3/4". I adhere them to a piece of Basic white cut at 3-3/8" x 3-7/8" and then adhere that to the card base.
  • I stamped the kitty from NND's Newton's Heart stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut him out with the coordinating die. I colored him with SU! Blends in Light and Dark Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Light Basic Black, and Dark Sweet Sorbet.
  • The sentiment is from NND's Birthday Oval and stamp in SU!'s Tahitian Tide ink. I adhere the kitty with dimensionals to the card base.
I hope you can stamp something that makes you happy today!
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love all those prints as well as that sweet kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vertical stripes with all those little paw prints! The little feline is looking super cute! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sweet, Tracy! Love how you turned the sketch for your design. Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love your use of the sketch and all of those fun patterned papers! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, great mix of papers

    ReplyDelete