Saturday, May 27, 2023

You're Absolutely Amazing!

 Saturday, May 27, 2023

My daughter-in-laws are absolutely amazing! Today's card I made for my DIL, Katie. 



I'm playing along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #414.

Those daisies and the pretty pink hues! LOVE!

My card base is Moody Mauve. I used SU!'s Cheerful Daisies bundle. I love this bundle! Seriously, you can do a lot of fun things creating with this set! My daisies are made with the dies. I used Moody Mauve, Blackberry Bliss and Basic White to create the flowers. The leaves are in Soft Seafoam. I embossed the white panel using the Ornate Floral EF (retired. I love that EF! 😅) and wrapped a piece of Metallic Edge (retired) ribbon around it. The sentiment is from SU!'s Color and Contour but cut with the die from Cheerful Daisies.

Katie is the amazing mommy to this sweet little one, Autumn Grace!



May your day be blessed with sweet smiles and Happy Stamping!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. So fun, Tracy! I love the colors you have for your daisies - how cool to sneak THREE in there, lol, and they look awesome over that emboss! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Those colors look so good together! And look at that baby....I just want to cuddle her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely take on our mood board with those wonderful daisies. What a cutey your granddaughter is and a gorgeous name - how blessed.

    ReplyDelete