Monday, May 22, 2023

Faith Over Fear

 Monday, May 22, 2023

It's funny how one project leads to another and then another and so on! I made a quick card the other day and used a piece of the retired SU! Bird Ballad DSP. I had very litte DSP left so I made another two cards and then one more that I am sharing today! 


I am entering it in the Freshly Made Sketches 586 challenge .



Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Bermuda Bay
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Bird Ballad DSP, round the corners. 
  • 1/2" x 5-1/2 Bird Ballad DSP
  • 2" x 3-1/2" Bermuda Bay, punch with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch
  • Sentiment is from SU! Ridiculously Awesome (retired) embossed with white embossing powder. Add a piece of ribbon. Add to card base with dimensionals. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designer paper! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combo of colours is just gorgeous and you've used my fav DSP! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete