Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The world needs more of you

 Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The cards I'm sharing today use more of SU!'s Bird Ballad DSP and the Free as a Bird stamp set (both retired). I was using up scraps and had a fun play with these two cards.



This first card uses Bermuda Bay (retired) for the card base. My strips of DSP are 1" x 4". Both birds are colored with SU! Blends in Light and Dark Gray Granite, Light Pool Party, Light and Dark Crumb Cake and a pinch of Light Cajun Craze for the beak.


For the second card I used Calypso Coral for the card base. I cut the sentiments out using the Stylish Shapes dies. I added a few of the Fine Sparkle Gems (retired). Easy peasy and fun! One is already in the mail!

Today is ONE special day! Our oldest granddaughter, Paisley,  turns ONE today! Honestly, I still cannot believe we are grandparents to two granddaughters! Paisley's party was Saturday. It was quite the event!


Little Miss ONE-derful with her parents.


Our sons now dads! Taylor with Autumn (who is 3 months) and Steven with Paisley! Both girls love the water. This picture makes me cry. I am so proud of these two guys and am just so thankful God chose me to be their mom. I know that sounds so cliche but it really is true! And now I'm a Gigi! 


I didn't get a picture of Paisley's birthday card I made for her...ugh! But I got a photo of the sandwich board sign I decorated for her party! I used my Cricut and the Kate's ABC's cartridge for the letters and flowers.

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment