Sunday, March 24, 2024

Bee Mine

 Sunday, March 4, 2024

 Today's post is strictly for my own documentation.  To help me remember/recall this project. LOL!

Time flies! This was the make-n-take we did at our monthly craft gathering in February:


I took a quick snapshot of it after I had designed it. I came acrossed it recently and realized I needed to write this up.  I used Stampin' Up!'s  Bee My Valentine stamp set and Bee Builder Punch.  I filled it with two Hershey Nuggets.

Details: 
  • Sweet Sorbet cardstock 2-5/8 x 3-1/4" cut with the largest rectangular die from Nested Essentials; score 1/2" on all size, cut up side corners to create the box base.
  • Be Mine DSP (same size as CS) cut 2 with the same die; adhere to box base; clip together with a small clothespin. 
  • Daffodil Delight cardstock 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" stamp bee body with Memento Black ink. I used the Stamparatus for mulitple stamping to get good coverage. Punch with Bee Builder Punch.
  • Vellum 1-1/2" x 3-1/4" stamp wings and antennae using StazOn black ink. Punch with Bee Builder Punch.
  • Assemble Bee; adhere to one side with dimensionals.
  • Basic White cardstock scap piece for sentiment. Stamp in Memento Black cut with flagged tag die from the Cracker and Treat Box dies. Adhere to side with dimensionals. I added two loops of gold thread to the back of this sentiment. I added a little bling with a flower from the Hearts and Flowers.
And next to that picture was this picture of the Farmer and I with our son, Taylor. We were enjoying an evening with him watching a basketball game his brother was coaching! It's always a treat to be with our adult children!


Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment