Monday, March 25, 2024

I Will Always

 Monday, March 25, 2024

Happy Monday! My favorite day of the week! It is Spring Break here in Oregon and both my DIL's have the week off and both families are "doing their thing" which means I have the week off from Gigi duty to do my thing! Today will be housekeeping day as most Mondays are but first a really super quick and cute card for the Word Power #3 challenge this month.


I used a Copper Clay card base and cut a piece of the Fresh As a Daisy DSP 4" x 5-1/4". I stamped the sentiment from Friendly Conversation with Copper Clay ink and added a few of the '23-'25 In Color Dots. That's it! I am seriously on a mission to use up all the pretty papers I've collected...LOL! I don't think that is possible in my lifetime but I'll have fun trying! 

Here's a couple pics of the grand girls from last week.


Paisley intently watching the remote helicopter Poppy is flying.


Apparently Autumn got stuck on the stairs. She cracks me up! At least she is cautious. Her dad was right there.

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I don't remember this stamp at all, but it looks fabulous on that paper! Girls are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete