Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Little Brown Bird

 Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Back in the day when we were homeschooling Steven and Taylor...we had a nature class with some friends. We went to a local nature park and there a nature enthusiast taught us sooo many things! Names of trees, flowers, weeds and birds. I remember one of the kids pointed to a little bird and asked what it was. The nature enthusiast replied, "Oh, that's a LBJ."  "LBJ?" "Little brown job". It was just a little brown bird, one of many, and that's what she called them! Too funny! So....today's card features a LBJ! 

I am playing along with Can You Handle the Pressure with a Twist on Birds. My card base is Bubble Bath. I used a layer of Copper Clay. I used the Softly Sophisticated EF on a piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP. My LBJ is from Friendly Hello stamped with Pretty Peacock ink and I colored it with Copper Clay Blends.

Another easy peasy card. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Just love that background paper, so bold, and really makes the bird stand out so nicely! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete