Thursday, March 28, 2024

Mystery at the Dog Park

 Thursday, March 28, 2024

Post #2 for today! I wanted to participate in the Inky Paws Challenge and just realized I'd better get this in today as the challenge ends tomorrow. Here's my card:


It's hard to go wrong with any of the Newton Nook's Designs stamps but I was challenge by the sketch.


All those layers got a bit tricky for me as I wanted my puppy to be the star of the card and not get lost among all those fun patterns. I used the Puppy's Reading List stamp set, which is so fun and cute, and the papers from the Coffee House Stories  6 x6 Paper Pad. I did emboss my craft card base with a paw print embossing folder from my stash. 

So that's it for me today! I need to tidy up my crafting zone and do a few other chores.

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

7 comments:

  1. I just love this! How super sweet and cute! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Tracy! I love your mix of papers and the texture in the background! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful puppy card! Love the embossed puppy prints on the card base! And your scholarly puppy looks fabulous! So glad you were inspired to share at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete