Thursday, March 28, 2024

Hello Sunshine!

 Thursday, March 28, 2024

Well, as I am writing this blog post it is pouring rain outside! Too funny. I actually am enjoying the rain. I know sunshine is coming...and my to do list is growing for jobs that will need to be done outside.

Today's card is bright and cheery though!


I loved the sketch LeAnne chose for The Paper Players challenge this week.


I used a Pumpkin Pie card base. I haven't used that color in awhile! I used a matte of Lemon Lolly and a bright piece of the Flowering Zinnias DSP. My little flowers come from an older SU! set called Under My Umbrella. I colored them with SU! Blends in Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green. 

Such a fun sketch! I must make another one or two cards using it!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy



3 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's pretty gloomy here too...but I do know that sunshine is up there somewhere! Love all your little flowers! So cute! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card, Tracy. The smaller floral images pop against the soft yellow and orange. Thanks for joining us this week at paper Players. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete