Monday, August 12, 2024

Enjoy

 Monday, August 12, 2024

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. After having Autumn on Friday and most of Saturday yesterday was definitely a day of rest...after trying to keep Autumn occupied in church! She is busy at 18 months!

Today's project came together using some scraps of DSP that were lying on my desk.


I have this thing about wanting to use up every piece of DSP I have!  I'm sure I have enough for the rest of my life! LOL! I don't know what the name of this paper is but I have adhered these strips to a Bermuda Bay (retired) cardbase. I have a stitched Bermuda Bay circle and a Spotlight on Nature black circle. My tea cup, from Cup of Tea, was one that was stashed in a stash! I filled it with some greenery and flowers from the same set along with the 'enjoy' tag. It's so fun using up things! Don't you think?! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I have exactly the opposite problem. I don't want to use my dsp because what if the piece I used would have been perfect for an upcoming card!! I love your B/W patterns behind your cheerful tea cup!

    ReplyDelete