Monday, August 26, 2024

Grateful for You

 Monday, August 26, 2024

It's hard to believe a year ago today we were having my DIL's mother's Celebration of Life. I sure miss Jamie. Grandma Jamie to our granddaughter, Autumn. And, oh my! How Autumn has grown this past year! She was 6 months old when Grandma Jamie died. 


And now she is 18 months old and getting her craft on using sidewalk chalk! Life continues on and we will share with Autumn the stories and love of her Grandma Jamie.


Now, on to today's card!


So...I got the Spendid Autumn Suite Collection from the upcoming SU! Mini Catalog.  I'm not gonna lie I wasn't sure what to do with the frame-thing die in this set. I cut this one out of gold foil. I had to use that chain. I don't know if I should have added that hook-thing or not. They show it in the catalog like this. Anywho, this is what I did for the first go at it. I love the DSP. I used that back of one of them and stamped the wheat image onto it. I also love the ribbon, Wild Wheat! 😅 I like the Faux Glass Dots and the Woven Golden Leaves. I love the sentiments in the stamp set. I may never use the chain and hook-thing again but the label dies are nice. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment