Monday, August 5, 2024

Sketched Butterflies

 Monday, August 5, 2024

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Today's card is one I made last month at our monthly craft day. I did not design this card but of course I altered it because crafty girls do what they want! My upline, Teresa Harper at KnT Designs, did the designing and sharing of this make-n-take. Check out her creations! I don't think she shared this one on her blog though. 



The card uses one of the sketches in the SU! '24-''25 Annual Catalog on page 22. Maybe the 6th one? It was designed to go vertically but I didn't use the Zinnia EF correctly so I made my card horizontal. LOL!

Card details:

  • Lost Lagoon card base
  • Pretty Peacock layer embossed with Zinnia EF
  • Perennial Lavender DSP...I love this DSP!
  • Sketched Butterflies Bundle
  • Spotlight on Nature Dies...I love these dies!
  • Stylish Shapes Dies...these dies are a must have, don't you think? I use them often!
  • So Sincere stamp set (inside sentiment)
  • Circle Sayings stamp set (retired) for the outside sentiment
  • Tinsel Gems Three-Pack
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! This is one of my favorite new bundles! And those papers work perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete