Friday, August 9, 2024

Sketched Butterflies #3

 Friday, August 9, 2024

Another butterfly card using the Sketched Butterflies bundle!


I used that lovely Wild Wheat cardstock for my card base. 😄 Not everyone thinks it's lovely but I'm okay with it. I stamped the butterflies onto the card base using Wild Wheat ink. I added a strip of the Wildly Flowering DSP to a piece of Moody Mauve cardstock. Both were strips I had left over from other projects I made which I'll be sharing in the days ahead. 😉 Got to use those pieces up, right?!


But the star of the card is the beautiful gold embossed butterfly! I embossed it on Basic White and watercolored it with Moody Mauve. I popped it up on dimensionals and adhered it to a Spotlight on Nature die layered over a gold foil circle. The ribbon is "Sweet Sorbet" metallic woven ribbon. I'm sorry this color isn't even close to Sweet Sorbet which is red! But it worked great with my butterfly! I added a touch of gold thread.

Here's our Sweet P having some summer fun with her other grandparents! ❤❤❤


Happy Stamping!
Tracy


1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the gold embossing...I'll forgive you for using Wild Wheat because it looks so nice with the gold, LOL! And that wee one...so cute!

    ReplyDelete