Thursday, August 15, 2024

Today's Your Day

 Thursday, August 15, 2024

I hope everyone's week is going well! Today's card uses a sketch I have been having so much fun with. I made multiple cards using this sketch but unfortunately did not get photos of the others because my DIL needed some thank you cards and I handed them off to her!


I made this one into a fun birthday card using the stamp set, Ride With Me. I colored that cute litte truck with Pecan Pie and Pretty Peacock Blends and added the bouquet of balloons to the back. The DSP is from the fabulous Country Woods. ❤❤❤

We celebrated Steven's birthday earlier this week. I tried to get a photo of him and Paisley with the little gift I gave him...it's for the new baby boy they are expecting in December. It says, "Little Brother" on the front. Paisley was being silly, of course!


Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment