Monday, August 26, 2024

Best.Friend.Ever.

 Monday, August 26, 2024

So last night I had this on my work station:


I'm making a few bags...I'll share more about them in a later blog post. But I have all those left over strips of the Perennial Lavendar DSP  that are 1-1/2" x 12". When I saw the Freshly Made Sketches sketch I was inspired.

I just had to flip the sketch in order to use my DSP in the right orientation.


I adhered my 1-1/2" x  3-7/8" strips of DSP to a 4" x 4-3/4" piece of Crumb Cake and adhere that to a Lost Lagoon card base. I cut the greenery and flowers with the Painted Lavender dies using Pretty Peacock and Fresh Freesia cardstock. My flower pot and sentiment are from the Country Flowers stamp set. I finished it with a few of the Tinsel Gems Three-pack.

 I am just squeaking this one in since the challenge ends today in a few hours!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment