Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Sketched Butterflies #2

 Wednesday, August 7,  2024

Today's card and the rest of this week's projects feature the Sketched Butterflies bundle. I am loving this bundle of butterflies! They make me happy.



I made two with a few changes. Here are the card details:

  • A2 card base in Moody Mauve
  • Layer #1 Early Espresso 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" Adhere to card base
  • Layer #2 Basic White 3-1/3 x 4-3/8"
  • Layer #3 Wildly Flowering DSP 3 x 4-1/4" Adhere to Basic White. Wrap ribbon around this and tie bow. Adhere to Early Espresso with dimensionals.
  • Layer #4 Foil 2-3/8" x 3-5/8"  I used Silver and another piece with texture that was in my stash.  Cut using the Deckled Rectangle die that's about this size.
  • Layer #5 Basic White 1-7/8 x 3-1/4" Cut using the Deckled Rectangle die that's about this size. Adhere to foil piece. Add to card base with dimensionals
  • Using Fluid 100 watercolor paper emboss the butterflies using silver embossing powder. Using the Aqua Painters color with Moody Mauve and Daffodil Delight or Wild Wheat.  Adhere to panel using dimensionals. Add a Rhinestone to the center of each butterfly.
It's a day of reflection here. My brother died six years ago today. I've chosen to remember the fun times we had as kids growing up. Camping, fishing, playing. I'm sure I will see him again when we're all reunited in Heaven.  Until then...
I'll always want just one more day
For me to say, 
"I love you, Brother,"
and for you to say,
"I love you too, Sis."

Happy Stamping.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment