Saturday, July 24, 2021

A Hand Penned Bag/Box

 Saturday, July 24, 2021

Today's project features the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper that is 15% off through August 2, 2021.


If you know me and are in my life on a regular basis you have probably received one of these boxes from me. They are one of my favs. So easy to make and they use a 6" x 12" piece of paper so that is a half sheet of 12" x 12" piece of paper which is awesome for using up any extra paper you may have. AND you can fit a lot of little sweeties into this box! I followed the tutorial from Sam Donaldson at Pootles here

I used the layering circle dies, the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and the Dragonflies punch to create the cute tag. I adhered it to the box using dimensionals. I closed the box with a couple small clothespins that I picked up at the store, probably Wal-Mart. SU! doesn't carry any right now. 

I hope you will try and make this project soon. Let me know how it goes.

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment