Saturday, July 17, 2021

Hey, Friend!

 Saturday, July 17, 2021

One final card highlighting the In Symmetry bundle that I have featured this week:


I changed up the colors a bit. I used a piece of the DSP but went with a Polished Pink card base, flower, ribbon and jewels. I love this color combination!

Studio 1.15 Designs tutorial:
  • Card Base in Polished Pink: 5-1/2" x  8-1/2 scored at  4-1/4"
  • Sweet Symmetry DSP: 4" x  5-1/4"
  • Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon enough to attach to the back of the DSP
  • Basic White cardstock: 2-1/2" x  3-1/2" stamp flower with Polished Pink; stem and leaves in Just Jade; sentiment in Night of Navy; adhere to a piece of
  • Polished Pink cardstock: 2-3/4" x  3-3/4" adhere to card using dimensionals

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment