Saturday, July 31, 2021

Christmas in July!

 Saturday, July 31, 2021

I had to sneak one 'Christmas in July' card in before the calendar turns!


I used the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper. It will be available beginning Tuesday, August 3, 2021 as a SALE-a-bration item. The July-December Mini Catalog will also be available beginning that same day! Lots of fun products coming!

Card Tutorial:
  • A2 card base in Cherry Cobbler
  • Basic Black 3-1/8" x 4-1/2
  • DSP: 2" x 2-5/8"; 2" x 1-1/2"; 3/4" x 4-1/4"; glue onto black cardstock
  • Sentiment from For Unto Us stamp set; stamp in Memento Black in onto Basic White cardstock; cut using the Tasteful Labels dies
  • Mount with dimensionsals
  • Holiday Rhinestone Jewels
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! And since I have two packages of this paper, I may just CASE your design for my next Christmas card stamp camp!

    ReplyDelete