Thursday, July 29, 2021

One Daisy Lane

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Today's card is a very quick and cute card using the Daisy Lane stamp set, Medium Daisy Punch and the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.



I'm entering it in the Global Design Project sketch challenge here. I flipped the sketch to portrait.



Card Tutorial:
  • Basic Black card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • Cut 1/2" x 4" strips of DSP; glue to card base
  • Cut 1/2" x 4" strip of Magenta Madness cardstock; glue to card base
  • Stamp 2 medium daisies in Magenta Madness; punch out using the Medium Daisy Punch; glue daisies together; adhere to card base using a dimensional
  • Sentiment is from Many Messages stamp set and cut with coordinating die; adhere with mini dimensionals
  • Adhere 3 mini Gilded Gems to the center of the daisy
Happy Stamping!
Tracy



1 comment:

  1. I love your pop of pink! Very pretty! My friend just lent me her Many Messages bundle, so I have been playing around with it, trying to see the best way to line it up! Fun, but a challenge!

    ReplyDelete