Friday, May 29, 2020

Colorful Sails!

Friday, May 29, 2020


Finally! I have been wanting to stamp some colorful sailboats for ever so long! I just recently got this Stampin' Up! bundle,  Sailing Home. All I have seen are blue and brown sailboats. It was delighful to  use the Fab Friday color challenge for this card!


My card base is Melon Mambo. I used Pineapple Punch DSP layered onto black cardstock. I then stamp a sailboat in each of the bright and cheery colors. My sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo. I added few sequins to finish it. I was thinking about how on a bright and sunny day the water glistens and sparkles...thus the sequins! Lol! I am looking forward to stamping many more bright sailboats!

Meanwhile, the Farmer was able to get my mom's water pump set up to pump water from the well for her garden and yard!


And I can't resist sharing a dog picture...our furry boy, Jake, and my mom's dog, Lucy... she's the little one!


Blessings,
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. How fun is this! I love the different colored sailboats set against the striped paper. The sequins add the perfect bling! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Tracy - these pretty sailboats are so fun and bright! What a great take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The tropical colors are perfect for your images. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bright sailboats too! Such a nice change from the "masculine" color schemes out there! I like the addition of the black' it really makes it all pop! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete