Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day

Monday, May 11, 2020

I hope everyone enjoyed Mother's Day. I made a couple cards for a friend to give to her mom and grandma.


I colored the flowers with SU!'s blends in Pineapple Punch, So Saffron and Daffodil Delight. I embossed the sentiment from Picture Perfect with gold embossing powder. I mounted the DSP and the sentiment onto gold foil paper.


I love my Daisy Lane bundle! I stamped the daisies in Gorgeous Grape and Purple Posy then punched them out with the medium punch.  The scallop rectangle is from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I am really liking those dies! The sentiment is from A Big Thank You which sadly is retiring. I have enjoyed that stamp set.

The highlight of my weekend was Friday night! The boys and their girlfriends came over for dinner! Steven and his girlfriend made dinner for us. Taylor and his girlfriend brought dessert. Everything was delicious. We had a good visit and played a game.



I received this beautiful bouquet! 


I am blessed to have these two call me mom! 

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment