Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday, May 4, 2020
#keepstamping

This week's #keepstamping color challenge is: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, So Saffron and Seaside Spray. I found it to be a challenge. This isn't a color combo I would be drawn to but I took the challenge and this is what I came up with:


I used some old SU! DSP in Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry. I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut out the scalloped rectangles! Love those dies! I used the Jar of Love stamp set to stamp the flowers in So Saffron (stamped off) and Crushed Curry and Seaside Spray.  The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays. 

I hope you will take the #keepstamping color challenge this week!

The Farmer and I ventured out to walk around this pond in the neighboring town yesterday morning. 


There were a lot of people fishing there but all were practicing social distancing and being respectful! I think we all need a change in scenery! 

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment