Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ride with Me!

 Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Excuse me, but what happened to last week?!  Whosh! It came and went.

One thing that happened...this tree, well, it is just part of a tree, fell in my Mom's backyard. It actually fell into the neighbor's field.



I told Mom, "Thank God for the Farmer and his backhoe!"


Seriously, this guy, the Farmer, my husband, lifesaver! And he loved doing it! What a blessing! He got it cleaned up in no time with no problem! This is just a snippet into my life on the farm.


I did spend some time in Studio 1.15 and have some fun things to share with you this week!

It is a happy day when the new Stampin' Up! catalog arrives! I love the new catalog and there are many things on my wish list. But, it is also sad to say goodbye to some bundles. The Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride dies are retiring. I recently made some birthday cards with this set.


I colored the truck with the Smoky Slate blends and fussy cut it out. (No die for it!) I used a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge (long retired) for the "road".  And it wouldn't be complete with out the 3D project:


How cute is this little guy! Love! I filled the back with two Hershey nuggets! This is one bundle that I will keep in my stash. I think it is a classic!

Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment